dari angan-angan tercipta mimpi... dari mimpi mula mengorak usaha..dengan izinNya,usaha membuahkan jaya... .

Thursday 25 August 2011

NLP, LOA : The Quest (Pengembaraan bermula)

....it all starts when I am feverish each time I count my paycheck and worrying about my spouse job security. I feel lonesome; my job demand all my time; my life become too routinized..I need a break and new things in my life.

I've heard about NLP, LOA, but never bother about it before. Then, in FB, an alumni from my previous school, Ms S, starts to open my eyes. She leads quite a 'jet-setting' life; exciting adventures, she is a cheerful gal, very different from the shy Terengganuian cutie I knew back then. My cousin too is a student to this so-called NLP and this makes me wonder what is this thing all about.

As I start seeking, little that I know that I am practising the Law of Attraction myself. I found out that the course is about RM8,000 -RM10,000, and to raise such sum, will take some time or maybe longer than that...:-) the universe answers my 'order',  a Prof came with a flyer about this   with the price of RM1,500.00....I NEKAD (with all my might), go for it, think about payment later.....

it has been more than 30 days since the date I joined the programme, and am grateful to The Almighty (The Lord of Universe), myself and the universe...many new adventures keep pouring in.... don't forget to visit this site again, will you?

Tanya: Apa yang anda benar-benar mahukan?
Question : What do you really want?


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin...

~Happy Eidul Fitri~

No comments:

Post a Comment