dari angan-angan tercipta mimpi... dari mimpi mula mengorak usaha..dengan izinNya,usaha membuahkan jaya... .

Friday 7 October 2011

jutawan rumah - Law of Attraction!!!!

hai all,
I've been too busy with everyday schedule, whalla....yesterday, a friend of mine, which I called her B-O-K = bini orang kaya..hehehe......took  a brochure about  house on auction......I keep wondering, how did she and others manage to do so? like me , i dont have any capital to try my luck...but, today, someone posted me this link :
 http://www.rahsiarumah.com/hop.php?ref=JutawanRumah

haish..feel like wanting to purchase it rite now, but...........am thinking of sharing the money load with any of my friends that might have the same intention, hemmm....u can do that too.....the cost is RM60.00, so if you've 5 friends, each can contribute RM10, then you can share reading it....best kan......ohya, the payment is through MayBank2U /CIMB click? paypal....it is in bahasa malaysia....... oklah, gtg......loa - 'likes attract likes' good luck...still counting my luck...lalalalalalalalalala............

Q : what do you really want?!?!?!?!?

pic source: http://motivasi259.blogspot.com/2011/08/ribetnya-kalau-bertamu-ke-rumah-orang.html

No comments:

Post a Comment