dari angan-angan tercipta mimpi... dari mimpi mula mengorak usaha..dengan izinNya,usaha membuahkan jaya... .

Saturday 27 August 2011

Kembara 1: the serunding

Salam & good day to all, sudah siap packing nak balik kg semua? hati2 memandu...

cerita ku pagi ini:

ke mana kembara NLP membawa ku pergi? When I starts practising the NLP process, The Lord of Universe,which is Allah the Almighty, delivers through the Universe new ideas, new insight and new spirit to me.

My 'order' is trying to find additional income of RM XXXX.XX every month and this bring me to new adventure and new courage.
(tips: when you order / ask = doa,  ask the exact thing that you want / desire)

The 1st adventure??????the ignitor?
creative right? serunding can be sold as snack..

Serunding business!!!!!wow.....I never thought the I can overcome the shyness, with the support of my beloved friends and colleagues (I LOVE U GALS &  GUYS, THANK YOU, VVM). The income is not that much, but the experience, love and friendship I received from all of you fill my heart tremendously.....
  
 read my upcoming update, will you?


1 comment: