dari angan-angan tercipta mimpi... dari mimpi mula mengorak usaha..dengan izinNya,usaha membuahkan jaya... .

Wednesday 21 December 2011

next step..follow the yellow brick road.........(Wizard of OZ)

The exercise of GOP, teach me several information that is hidden :
our VC is indeed a very VISIONARY person. By following the GOP team , he wants us to:
   - understand the meaning of Entrepreneurial University
   - doing 'business' in non-profit org, learn the value of money, and appreciate and be grateful with what you    have now... 
   - think innovatively & set your creativity free.......
   - a practice to find FUTURE LEADER.......FUTURE INSPIRING figures.....
   -  a practice to get-to-know at which level is  the team working spirit of you and your team mate 
    - REALLY know the true colors or your team of your-so-called friends/ co-workers/ peers.....

I SALUTE U SIR!

I also would like to salute my supporting staff spirit, Mr K and my senior, Miss Kay, you are my inspiration...I can see your doing your best to achieve this.......

pic: ratemyfunnypictures.com


Q: What will your determination be? 
Q: Are your determine enough to achieve what you really want?


No comments:

Post a Comment