dari angan-angan tercipta mimpi... dari mimpi mula mengorak usaha..dengan izinNya,usaha membuahkan jaya... .

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Halloooo 2014.....

Assalamualaikum and hello 2014....
yes..I've been very quiet...i am trying to adjust to my new life...The postgraduate life...at last, the 'company' awarded me with study leave BUT  graduate on time I must be (GOT)..yelah tu....aduhai....
everyone keep asking me.."wei, u wanna be lecturer ha? (pensyarah).....".....aaaa..uh.uh.erm.... now I know how to answer...'erk..I want to be Chief Librarian"..(spice up with heheheheh the evil laugh)....

the truth.......i speak no americano......hehehe.......May 2014 spice up our life for better....will be posting seriously later.......... enjoy......

papa americano.....no englis, no cry................




No comments:

Post a Comment