dari angan-angan tercipta mimpi... dari mimpi mula mengorak usaha..dengan izinNya,usaha membuahkan jaya... .

Friday 4 November 2011

GOP Australia and me

My organization is creating an outreach programme called Global Outreached Programme; the institution will sponsor some money to fund the chosen distance, and the rest is up to the creativity of the group to accumulate.

Well, some of my office mates are away to London since last week....'happening' and can't wait to listen to their adventure after the trip. My group at last decided to pursue our chosen distance, the land of kangaroos and tasmanian devils......hehehe...(hope to see one soon)..

now,now,now...how can we all accumulate the rest of the money within  approx 3 months? at least each of my members must have about RM3,000.00 each.....herm...........the trip is something like RM60,000.00 ++........my,my...and i am considering my own pocket money for my study...mana nak buat dulu ni??!?!?!

and my hubby doesn't know about this yet, actually, I've told him that I want to cancel the trip, but my group sort of coax me not to, and they've even purchase the ticket!!!!!......and if the ticket is purchased already, it will be waste of money if i withdraw......aiyoh....


it is the time for me to practice my LOA....." I am getting fully sponsored for My Australian trip, easily, effortlessly and with my hubby blessing"....let us use the power, NOW.....ggday mate!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment