dari angan-angan tercipta mimpi... dari mimpi mula mengorak usaha..dengan izinNya,usaha membuahkan jaya... .

Tuesday 29 November 2011

nlp and me...the progress...

it has been ages since I've managed to update this website...my progress?
1) on the look out for my IM (internet marketing) gurus, with affordable fees, preferably malaysian muslims
2) reading Tina Seelig " What I wish I knew when I was 20" - inspiring, thinking-out-of-the-box
3) preparing my year end apprisal...boring...............but still need to do this so that i can apply for my doctorate sponsorship
4) creating modules for to sponsor our trip to Aussie through programs, will be conducting program about  basic mind mapping and mind setting for secondary students.....will announce it later...


will post the book review on What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20 afterthis.....till then..
Q: What do you really wish u knew?
Q : What do you really wish to?

No comments:

Post a Comment