dari angan-angan tercipta mimpi... dari mimpi mula mengorak usaha..dengan izinNya,usaha membuahkan jaya... .

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Salute to the hardwork....here's to Perth Aussie - My NLP-LOA

with tremendous effort, Thank You My Lord....alhamdulilah...

hi all, happy new 2012....I don't know what to say, but for those who read my blog previously, this blog is dedicated to my "route to success after NLP-LOA"

for a very boring person like me, the  journey since July 2011 - today, 1st February 2012 (about 6 months after my training of NLP-LOA), I've achieved a lot......the very.....I've found many interesting thing without leaving my routine, the children and my deskwork.

What have I learn?
Mencipta kejayaan diri - kenalpasti, mengesahkan dan menambahnilai kepada diri sendiri (creating self-success by identifying, confirming and adding value to my self)

I am a person who always on the lookout to improve myself. To console myself through any hardship, I keep chanting to the feeling of " giving the benefit of doubt to others who hurt my feeling" (sangka baik), and to the Lord especially,  and thankfully, The Lord, Allah Almighty grant it...yes it is not easy, but it can be done.

My steps are:
1) identify my SWOT (strength, weakness, opportunity, threat)
2) confirming what i know through motivational seminars, such as through NLP-LOA seminars and gurus websites, example,  through the birthdate secrets (gregorian calendar,muslims calendar and cultural calendar)
3) adding value to new found information about myself through the seminars evaluation, examples, that i've the niche to become entrepreneur, etc.
asyrafyaman.tumblr.com

my-allah.tumblr.com
THANK YOU MY LORD, ALLAH SWT FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.....

No comments:

Post a Comment